As of the 2018-2020 edition of the Master onwards, there are two main steps to follow in order to apply to the programme:
1) Candidates should first complete and submit the common EMN-Online registration form at the following link: https://www.cognitoforms.com/EMNOnline1/EMNOnlineApplicationForm
The application period will open on the 3rd January 2020 and will close on the 15th April 2020, by the end of the day. Applications received before or after this period will not be considered.
2) After this initial selection, candidates may then apply directly to the University where they will follow the Master. More information and links for the application and registrations procedures at each University are given below the registration form.
Step by step English guide to the online registration procedure, via the ‘Apoflux’ portal: Apoflux ENG
Please note that the Apoflux portal will be open from the 20th April until the 15th May 2020, which is thus the deadline for applying to study at Bordeaux in the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please note that students who are citizens of the following countries* must apply via the Campus France ‘études en France’ procedure and NOT through the Apoflux portal:
* Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, the Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, South Korea, Koweit, Ivory Coast, Egypt, United States, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mexico, Peru, RDC, Russia, Senegal, Singapur,Taiwan, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
The procedure can be found at the following link:
General registration procedure for all courses: http://www.uv.es/uvweb/college/en/postgraduate-courses/official-master-s-degrees/pre-enrolment-/-admission/pre-enrolment-1285846650865.html
Further specific information provided on the EMN-Online Master: http://www.uv.es/uvweb/college/en/postgraduate-courses/official-master-s-degrees/official-master-s-degrees-offered/master-s-degrees-knowledge-branches/euro-mediterranean-master-s-degree-neurosciences-biotechnology-1285848941532/Titulacio.html?id=1285873416640&plantilla=UV/Page/TPGDetaill
Following these 3 phases an overall grade is calculated, with the online application counting for 30% and the written test and interview accounting for the remaining 70%.
For registration , applicants must apply for in person at :
Faculty of Science , Baghdad Street, Moharam Beck – Alexandria
Biochemistry department – please contact dr. Ahmad Raafat Bassiouny (e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)